A non-surgical facelift can improve the overall appearance of the skin without the cost, time, and physical difficulties of traditional face lift surgery.
The non-surgical facelift, otherwise known as Thread Lift, is a safe, convenient alternative to traditional facelift surgery. Designed to be less invasive, it can reduce sagging around the cheeks, jaw line, and neck more quickly and with less risk than the conventional approach. Patients can approve the look of their non-surgical facelift while the surgeon works. Once the threads are knotted, they become hidden within the skin itself, and any scarring that results will be virtually invisible. Another important advantage of choosing a non-surgical facelift is the shorter recovery period and lower risk of post-operatory infections and complications.
- The non-surgical facelift involves the placement of finely barbed nylon threads under the skin of the face, producing a gentle lift to areas such as the eyebrows, cheeks and jowls.
- The presence of these threads under the skin stimulates the skin to produce collagen around the threads, locking them into place.
- This produces further support to the skin of the face as the ageing process continues.
- The procedure is performed entirely under local anaesthetic, taking 1-2 hours. You can drive home afterwards and return to work within 2-3 days.
- At ACI the procedure is performed as a walk-in walk-out procedure, with minimal discomfort. There will be mild bruising and swelling which settles within a few days.
Why should i have a non-surgical facelift?
As your skin ages, it loses its elasticity. Constant movement of the brow muscles or repeated frowning and squinting can create deep lines and wrinkles over time. Skin can also becoem damaged from UV rays
A non-surgical facelift will leave you looking and feeling more youthful, preventing the process of ageing.
Who are non-surgical facelifts available for?
Australian Cosmetic Institute perform threadlifts on either male or female adults.
How long does the procedure take?
The procedure is performed entirely under local anaesthetic, taking 1-2 hours. You can drive home afterwards and return to work within 2-3 days.
What other conditions can be treated?
A non-surgical facelift can be used on your cheeks, jawline and neck. It’s purpose is to eliminate wrinkles and sagging of the face.
“As far as I’m concerned there is no improvement needed! Dr. Goldbaum and Donna were exceptional and it takes a lot to impress me!”
“Knowledge and courtesy of all staff at the surgery was very impressive, they were very pleasant to deal with”
“Professionalism from both doctor and nurses was amazing. Everything was explained thoroughly and it felt like they truly cared.”
“Clear, caring and responsive to all of my questions and concerns.”