Anti Wrinkle Treatment (also known as botox or dysport) is a simple and quick, minimally invasive non-surgical treatment that delivers dramatic results, leaving your face looking and feeling youthful again.
As your skin ages, it loses its elasticity. Constant movement of the brow muscles or repeated frowning and squinting can create lines and wrinkles. Wrinkle-reducing injections work by preventing muscles from contracting. It prevents the release of a chemical, acetylcholine, which is necessary to allow nerve impulses to send messages to muscles. A muscle relaxant is a solution that relaxes the overactive facial muscles that create crows feet, frown lines, forehead lines and other wrinkles, in order to leave your skin looking smooth and supple whilst helping fine lines to fade and disappear.
- The muscle relaxant is administered in a few tiny injections which relax the facial expression muscles under the surface of the skin, which causes the skin to crease. Once these muscles are relaxed the pull of the muscles eases and the skin flattens out, creating a rejuvenated and more youthful appearance, free from wrinkles.
- The procedure takes only about 10 minutes and you can head straight back into your regular routine.
- The results can be seen within days and may continue to improve for as long as two weeks.
- This treatment can be seen within days and can continue to improve for up to 2 weeks. The treatment lasts for approximately 3 months.
- The treatment was approved by the US government Food and Drug Administration after rigorous safety checks, and is the only product of its kind with a proven 15 year safety record.
- Very affordable
- Can be safely combined with other treatments
Which Australian Cosmetic Institute clinic offer Anti Wrinkle Injections?
The South Yarra clinic in Melbourne offers Anti Wrinkle Injections Monday to Friday, and our Gold Coast clinics, Southport and Tweed Heads offer the treatment on selected days. Please enquire with us directly to find out the selected dates.
Why should I use Anti-Wrinkle Injections?
As your skin ages, it loses its elasticity. Constant movement of the brow muscles or repeated frowning and squinting can create deep lines and wrinkles over time. Anti-wrinkle injections work on relaxing these dynamic muscles that are responsible for wrinkle formation.
How are the injections administered and how does it work?
A natural, purified protein is administered via a series of tiny injections into the muscle that causes these unwanted lines. This protein, after several days, relaxes the movement and pull of the muscles causing and the skin to gradually flatten out. This leaves a rejuvenated and more youthful appearance, free from wrinkles.
This purified protein can also be helpful in treating:
What other conditions can be treated?
This purified protein can also be injected to help treat:
- Hyperhydrosis (excess sweating)
- Bruxism (grinding of teeth)
- Eyebrow lifting
- Marionette Lines (drooping mouth corners)
- Refining the chin area (dimpling or pebble chin)
- Gummy smile
- Bunny lines (wrinkles on nose bridge)
- Contouring the jawline
It can also be used to treat such things as neurological disorders, eye problems, excessive sweating (Hyperhidrosis), to relax the muscles that cause you to grind your teeth, as a migraine treatment, and is also administered to children over the age of two years old for Cerebal Palsy. Each year thousands of patients receive this muscle relaxant treatment for a variety of conditions.
The treatment was approved by the US government Food and Drug Administration after rigorous safety checks, and is the only product of its kind with a proven 15 ear safety record.
“Staff were all very professional, sensitive and supportive. I was well cared for and pleased with my overall experience. Thank you so much for everything you have done.”
“The professional manner of all staff made me feel comfortable getting the procedure done.”